Buying – Home Buying Tips from EXIT REALTY NUMBER ONE
In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
Meeting Your Criteria
That’s why it’s so important that the agent you choose to guide you through this journey is your trusted expert and advocate. EXIT REALTY NUMBER ONE has a team of experienced, qualified real estate professionals ready to help you find homes for sale that meet all of your criteria.
- Size of home
How many bedrooms and bathrooms are ideal? What lot size would you like? What size floor plan are you looking for?
What sort of proximity to your work, schools, outdoor-space and entertainment venues are you looking for?
What kind of community are you looking to move into? What about schools? Recreational facilities? Security?
- Other costs
What are the local price and valuation trends? Are there other taxes or maintenance fees to consider?
Do you do a lot of entertaining? Do you need a guest room? Do you have pets that need a large yard?
Your specialized EXIT REALTY NUMBER ONE Agent will walk you through each step of the buying process.
Find a Property Find an Agent
- Why Buy with EXIT REALTY NUMBER ONE?
When you offer a superior level of service, the word spreads quickly. EXIT REALTY NUMBER ONE agents are on a different level due to our unique training, coaching, marketing and technology solutions.
- 8 Steps to Buying a Home
Deciding to purchase a home is one of the biggest and best decisions you can make! There is never a wrong time to buy the right home. Start the process today with this easy-to-follow guide.
- Your Wants and Needs
Regardles of where you’re searching for properties, we can help you find the perfect home.
Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for – single-family, condo, town house, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectual styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking – driveway, garage, carport?
What other exterior features are important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of you home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer – open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are you likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?
Being a Step Ahead
We understand how important it is to be “in the know” as a buyer. And, sometimes that means taking things into your own hands. That’s why we’re happy to provide you with the tools you’ll need to search for an agent and properties, estimate your mortgage and set a plan for buying the new home of your dreams!